''There is always hope''
Sept. 23rd-25th 2022, NIK - Bremen
EBTA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
We kindly inform you about a possibility to obtain a Scholarship to make it possible for you to visit the Conference when meeting the Conference fee is a serious barrier for you.
- A sum of Euro 900 is set aside every year for 3 Scholarships (support of 300 Euro for 3 persons each year) to participate at the annual EBTA Conference
- Anyone can apply (members and non-members)
- Applicants need to fulfil the following conditions:
- To complete an application form
- To establish personal contact with someone of the Conference task group (via Skype)
- Providing personal feedback after the Conference you attended for the EBTA Newsletter/Homepage
- EBTA will meet the costs for the Conference. This does not include your travelling or accommodation costs. For accommodation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Conference Task group will decide on the allocation
DEADLINE: june 15th
Organize an EBTA conference?
EBTA welcomes applications from solution-focused teams to host future EBTA conferences. An EBTA conference usually draws about 150-250 participants. The EBTA takes place every year at the end of September from Friday morning 09.00 until Sunday afternoon 12.30